It has been a little over four weeks since Hurricane Florence made land fall on the Carolina coast leaving devastation behind. Although the recovery process is underway there is still a long way to go for those in effected areas. Rebuilding and addressing the housing needs of those in the devastated areas is top priority to restoring their lives back to normal.
There 203h mortgage option is specifically designed to assist victims in Presidentially designated disaster areas.
EASY Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 can of pure pumpkin (small, 15 oz)
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- Chocolate Chips 1-2 cups (depending on taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cake mix and pumpkin together. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop cookies onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Yes, that's it. Easiest recipe EVER
Zesty Pineapple Lemonade
This unique drink combines traditional lemonade with the juicy addition of sliced pineapple for a delicious spring beverage. Treat you and a group of friends to zesty pineapple lemonade that yields up to 6 servings.
What You Will Need:
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 lemons
- 1 whole pineapple
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
How It’s Made:
- Start by cutting your pineapple in half. Slice the first half of the pineapple into slices. Take the other half and press the juice into a pitcher.
- Press the 4 lemons into the pitcher.
- Now pour 4 cups of hot water with the 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and stir thoroughly.
- Put the pitcher of lemonade in the fridge to cool down.
- Serve the zesty pineapple lemonade chilled over ice with a slice of pineapple.
Warm your spirit with this easy-to-make mulled apple cider. It’s the perfect fall drink! Whether you’ve just raked leaves from the yard or you’re having guests over for Thanksgiving, you can put together this beverage is just a few minutes. You can adjust the amount of each ingredient based on the number of people you’re serving.
- 2 quarts (8 cups) fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks (use additional sticks for garnish)
- 2 whole allspice berries
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 star anise pods
- 1 apple, sliced thinly (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer over medium-low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Simmer longer for stronger flavor, if desired.
- Remove orange slices, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and anise. Pour into mugs and garnish with extra cinnamon sticks and apple slices. Serve hot.
Yield 8 servings.
A light and refreshing treat, watermelon sorbet is a great way to cool down without the calories of ice cream. Kids and adults alike will enjoy the crisp and tangy flavor of watermelon paired with lemon.
3 cups watermelon (chopped with seeds removed)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup lemon juice
Mint sprigs to garnish
Combine the sugar, water, and lemon juice in a medium sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove sugar mixture from heat and let cool.
Puree the watermelon in a blender or food processor, then pour into the cooled sugar mixture.Then pour the mix into a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm.
Scoop and serve in bowls and garnish with mint leaves.
Yield: Approximately 4 cups